PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #3

 September 10

In my mind I remembered an experience I had 5 years ago. I don't even know why I thought of it, it just came back to me after so much time of thinking. All I know is that I learned what I had to from remembering that experience. It made me calmer and reassured me a slice of  peace, but I now know  that I must take my chances and if you cant control it don't worry about it.

September 12 

I want to create a natural medicine made out of plants for the people. Many diseases shouldn't exists its all part of their flow of life.  I just want everybody to have a chance in life, its beautiful. A chance were said organism can live up to there true potential and dreams. 

September  15 

Life I remember when I was innocent, it was truly a priceless gift that life gave me, I remember when I didn't care but now I have seen the truth and I am forced care. The truth of seeing what we as a species are capable of , all things good and bad. It all hurts to see and feel but that's what our beautiful horrible world is. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL REFLECTION FOR AMERICAN LITERATURE 2020-2021

ESSAY

PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #2