PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #5

 August 17

Whenever a change or a problem arises I don't usually like it because its random. I do though understand that its simply part of life. I don't think I can question the universe its just what happens but when it i try to solve the problem efficiently. I don't like creating problems I want to live a calm exiting life. 

August 19 

What makes a book interesting is the book itself, the story the way it be written and told all do be factors make a book interesting, But I personally believe if you like new perspectives then you will find books interesting.

December 18

I completed all my late and new assignments and I believe I passed all my classes for the first time in a while. I even finished my Plato course, yet I don't feel the happiness I usually get from completing something like this. I don't know or maybe I do know the cause but I'm just grateful for were I am in this point of the universe, THAN KYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL REFLECTION FOR AMERICAN LITERATURE 2020-2021

ESSAY

PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #2