PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #1

 August 18 

I don't really like school that much because their needs to be some serious change. But the act of just going to a new class in  a new way is a memorable moment in it self. 

August 20

Young people don't know about the real world and regrets so that makes them want to be older. While older people might want be younger because they have regrets or maybe they just miss there innocence in a way. I feel fine about my age because I know ill eventually get crusty and die like the rest.

August 21

Love is a common thing for all humans, that is why it is important but most people don't realize that sometimes people have bigger love for there desires, so eventually it all goes down because of lack of understanding. At least those are my thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FINAL REFLECTION FOR AMERICAN LITERATURE 2020-2021

ESSAY

PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #2